Subject: Re: New AMOS type language for the future
From: Nikola Smolenski <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 12:55:51 +0100

On 03-Mar-97, Ben Wyatt wrote:
>Rough details for an AMOS type language are on my web page at:

>http://www.paston.co.uk/users/bwyatt/index.html

>It's aiming to be as easy to use as AMOS, but with more powerful features,
>such as OOP and dynamic objects, and encourages better and neater code.

I have been thinking about why amos is so popular, and I think it is mostly
because it have such good editor. I can only dreaming about working in C with
such editor :( So, I think that your lang sould have very very similar editor,
or better.

-- 
_        _  _         _  _          _                                   _
\--- :_ :_ :_::- --: : ::_) _: --- \/ ----------------------------------/
\\_: !_)!_,! !!_,  !,!_!! \(_! ::::..::::      nEVERmIND     :::'`::::_//
`\------------------------------------------------------------- /\ ----/'
  Nikola Smolenski - member of Team AMIGA             [email-masked]

 * *** NOVI SAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *** *